If you’re looking for solid, worry free, professional email service I recommend Google’s G Suite paid email.
You probably already use Gmail so you know how it works, G Suite is Gmail but with your own personalized domain name, so instead of “firstname.lastname@example.org” you get “email@example.com”.
The “Basic” package
- $6/mnth (month to month, no contract)
What does it include?
- Your own email address with your domain name (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 30 GB of storage (for files, docs, photos…etc), video and voice conferencing and Google calendar.
- PLUS for no charge, you can add several aliases to your own account, for example “email@example.com”, “firstname.lastname@example.org” ..etc to make yourself look really big and professional even if you’re solo.
How do I get started?
- Sign up is easy, there’s even a free 14 day trial!
How do I set it up?
If I don’t own a domain name…
Note: There is an added charge for hosting a domain with Google Domains ($15).
If I already own a domain name…
- Once you’re done, you just use your G Suite Email like a normal Gmail account. You can easily switch back and forth between your regular Gmail and your G Suite.
- Also, upgrades are really easy. If you need to add more accounts as your business grows, you can simply add to your existing account without having to start over again.
- Any questions? Need some help? Contact me here or leave a reply below.