Good question. Here’s what I do…
Most of the time customers just want me to change a picture or update some text on their website, but I can do more…
- Keep your website working and secure.
- Keep your domain name and hosting arrangements up to date.
- Perform updates and upgrades to your Content Management System. Keep your CMS, Themes and Plugins up to date.
- Update your website content (images, text, graphics…)
- Manage user access.
- Moderate comments and blog posts. Unattended websites can look outdated, quickly.
- Monitor and report your website statistics.
- Track keyword performance goals and search results.
- Backup, backup, backup. Manage and monitor weekly backups and keep a full backup off site, just in case…
Also, if your website looks lousy on your phone or tablet, maybe it’s time to update your site for the mobile world. I can help!