- Your name, business name, location and contact information.
- What information you collect from visitors and how you collect that information (cookies).
- What you do with the information you collect.
- How you keep the information safe.
- Options for opting-out of sharing information.
- List any third-party services that collect information.
This website uses Google Analytics to measure viewership.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- To keep up with the new GDPR regulations, you should also state whether providing personal information is mandatory, whether or not you have a legal reason for collecting data and whether or not you transfer personal information internationally.
Almost every country has it’s own Internet privacy laws [find out more here].