Yes! If you have a website or blog hosted by WordPress.com you can still use Google’s Webmaster Tools.
From your WordPress.com dashboard select TOOLS, then AVAILABLE TOOLS, then WEBSITE VERIFICATION SERVICES.
1.Log in to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/ with your Google account.
2.Enter your blog address (without http:// or https:// in front)
3.Click the Add a Site button
4.You will be presented with several verification methods. Choose the Alternate Methods tab.
5.Select the option: HTML tag
6.Copy the content value of the meta tag….more here.
WordPress.com also supports Bing Webmaster Center, Pinterest Verification and Yandex.
Every domain has two name servers assigned to it and these are the only two name servers that hold records for the domain. However, when another server somewhere else in the world, queries the name servers for DNS records, it will often keep a local copy of the DNS record so that next time it needs to know what IP address the domain resolves to, it already has the answer. More here…
1. Speed/Load-time optimization
2. Configure critical WordPress SEO plug-ins
3. Configure critical social plug-ins for WordPress
4. Write unique and in-depth content
5. Rich snippets. Please!
6. Authorship with Google+ is the future
7. Commenting is the new SEO
8. Keep updating the (old) content
9. Be a community person!
10. On-page website structure